Want to get excited about your alarm clock? AlarMe is the newest in alarm clock innovation that has all you need from an alarm clock with surprising extras!!
AlarMe is the newest in alarm clock applications, which contains pleasant and minimalistic graphics, intuitive interface and unique functionality. AlarMe breaks previous boundaries set by standard alarm clocks. AlarMe was created to make waking up a more pleasant experience. Let me introduce you to its unique application features.
- Shake to snooze
- Alarm test button -Vibration ON\OFF
- Adjustable brightness
- Portrait and landscape mode for iPad -Set up to 50 separate alarms
Pre-snooze: Set your pre-snooze function before your actual alarm clock with a soft gentle sound which slowly wakes you from your deep sleep to a lighter sleep which makes waking up more pleasant. Pre-snooze duration can be adjusted to your specific requirements.
Alarm Set-Up: In order to set an alarm rather than manually enter a time, simply drag your finger around the digits/clock to your desired time.
- Meeting mode
- 5 user displayed avatars
- Custom fade-in (0-100%)
- Daily, weekly and user alarm repeat
- Push notifications if AlarMe is not running
- Set start and stop for your iPod music
Mp3 & Snooze
MP3: Wake up to your favourite music from your own listing of pre-downloaded music or choose from the extensive listing of pleasant sounds from the default AlarMe library. Preset your favourite song at your favourite stage of the song to fade in as your alarm. This makes waking up and starting your day more pleasurable.
Snooze: AlarMe has a unique snooze feature. Simply shake your phone once for an additional five minutes, shake twice for ten minutes and so forth. Snooze duration settings can be adjusted for a shorter or longer duration.
- Device will not sleep when AlarMe is open
- 16 alarm sounds
- Descriptions for each alarm
- 12 or 24 hour time format
- Analogue and digital clock
- Wake to iPod music (mp3) while in AlarMe
- Set multiple alarms and name them, so they're ready to go